Heritage

History of the Radziwills' Family

There was no family in the history of the Great Principality of Lithuania (below – GPL) which could be equal to the Radziwiłłs in the number of prominent political, clerical, military, and...
more »

Radziwill's palace

The Palace and Castle ensemble in Niasvizh is situated in the north-east of the town, encircled by the ponds on the river of Uša. The construction of the stone castle was initiated by the first...
more »

Town Hall

Magdeburg Rights is known from the XIII century. Firstly it acted in Magdeburg, then spread to cities of Eastern Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. It acquired a characteristic features that...
more »

Niasvizh buildings

The first mention about Niasvizh was linkes former with the name of Jury Niasvizhski, who took part in the battle on Kalka river in May 31, 1223, but this version was denied by scholars in late...
more »

Heritage of catholic orders

Niasvizh Catholic Corpus Christi church Niasvizh Catholic Corpus Christi church was built in 1587–1593 according to the design of the Italian architect Giovanni Maria Bernardoni at sponsorship...
more »

Fortifications

In 1586 Mikołaj Krzysztof "the Orphan" Radziwiłł ordered to townspeople to build a number of fortifications. Till the end of XVI th century the building was mostly finishes. The high earth wall...
more »

Park ensemble

more »

Parks

The memorial boulder "Wishes Stone" The largest in the Old Park memorial boulder is situated not far from the entrance. Antoni Wilhelm Radziwiłł immortalized words of gratitude to his wife on...
more »

Sculpture park

Vases The rise of the national consciousness of the Belarusians in the end of the 1980s – beginning of the 1990s, the growth of the interest in history and culture were reflected in the...
more »

Monuments

Eternal flame and Monument to Soviet Soldier The memorial complex was mounted in Niasvizh in post-war period in memory of the liberation of the town from German troops. Niasvizh was...
more »

Monuments and memorials in Niasvizh

Klaŭdzia Šyšyhina-Patotskaja memorial plaque At the house number 9 in the Karl Liebknecht street, a memorial plaque in honor of the famous scholar of Niasvizh , local history enthusiast, writer...
more »